Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Weekly Mailbag.

Well two weeks into this little bit of chaos of a hobby/addiction I think I'm ready to start opening myself up to a question or two if there is anyone out there passing by that has a specific question on their rosters that I can try and help with.

I'll answer most of the questions I get, as quick as I can, until I start to get swamped. I'll even take the better ones and make an article here on my site Friday or Saturday.

The address I can be reached at is the one in my profile, eikey1729@sbcglobal.net Please, do not hesitate to ask. I love talking this stuff, and I love helping out my fellow fantasy football player even more. If you are in my leagues... I don't care. If you can use my info and beat me, so be it.

So bring on those questions! I want to see if I'm as good at this stuff as I think I am.

No comments: